Friday, May 17, 2002

WOW I cannot believe that another semester is over and done with and I finished with my first year (and hopefully not the last) at SDSU. Another year has gone by... It's really hard to imagine that I graduated high school 3 years ago. I feel like I just zoomed right through it. Where did all those days, weeks, months, and years go? Now that I think about it, it went by really fast. I'm almost 22 years old. That number alone is surreal... 2-2. I remember when I turned thirteen and went "Wow! I'm so cool, I'm a teenager!" Then I turned 18... I said "Wow, I can buy porn!"-----JUST KIDDING. I probably said... "OOoh... I can buy lotto, they won't believe I'm eighteen and they'd have to card me... and I'd be like, Here... IN YOUR FACE MISTER!" Then I turned 21 last year, got drunk off my ass. I don't know... now that I can drink legally, it's not such a big deal anymore. It's been one heck of a year since last summer. Man... a lot of things have changed. I remember one of my friends asking me this past semester, "Hey, are you going to do a birthday thing again this year? And are the same people going to be there?" I just looked at him with a wierd look and said..."Ha ha very funny". Actually most of the people who were there last year will be there again (assuming I'll have a party this year). It'll just be different. I don't know. I've been so... anti-social lately. It's not because I'm sad or depressed or anything like that... it's just that I feel like I've changed somehow... I'm more content with being at home. Maybe it's because of my whole punishment thing. I think I'm used to just being at home... away from the phone, people and all that stuff.

Okay, enough of that. I think I'll end it here...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home